Rated # 1
in the Solano County Area
Great California Nursing
Fairfield Post-Acute Rehab is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Fairfield, CA. We provide 24-hour skilled care and innovative rehabilitation services in a comfortable and friendly environment.
At Fairfield Post-Acute Rehab caring is our main concern. We believe the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to maintain high medical integrity, build a team spirit among staff and provide friendly, beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors. Although most transitions can be challenging, we strive to facilitate that process with an environment where our patients and guests feel informed and comfortable.
Our team of qualified professionals helps patients recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether our patients are here for short-term treatment or long term care.
- All Medicare and Medi-Cal certified beds
- 99 Bed newly refurbished
- All rooms have new bedroom suites with electric high/low beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation unit —Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy & Speech Therapy
- 24 hour, 7 days a week admissions
- Beautiful enclosed patio area
- Private visiting room
- Inviting lobby area serving Starbuck’s coffee daily
- Individual telephone lines
- Individual 22 inches televisions
- Free WiFi connections
- Fresh popped popcorn on Tuesdays and Thursdays